Zaleos is currently working in one of the most interesting challenges in Real Time Communications environment, which is the development of Software Solutions (VoIP) within Emergency Service systems. Our ambition is to provide our clients with the strongest, most scalable and highest quality solutions in order to ensure that citizens benefit from the best Emergency Services. For that reason, Zaleos is looking for the best of best in terms of talent within our cool environment!
Mission / Responsibilities
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Software Engineer to join our team in Madrid.
- As a Software Engineer, you will be a key participant in the development of software solutions in the language most appropriate to the problem.
- You will create and maintain highly fault tolerant solutions, ensuring always that all the deliverables are provided with the highest quality possible for maintainability, robustness, and scalability.
- Computer Science or Telecommunication Engineering degree.
- More than 3 years of proven experience solving challenging software problems.
- Advanced level of English.
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming, algorithms, software architecture and Linux.
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: C, Java, C++, Golang or Python.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You love to craft your code.
Nice to have
- Experience with Real-Time protocols: SIP, WebRTC, XMPP…
- Experience with other tools such as Vagrant, Packer, ELK stack, AWS…
- Contributions to the Open Source world.
What do we offer?
- We're a young and down-to-earth team in a growing company!
- A very interesting professional career in a place where continuous improvement is promoted.
- Very competitive conditions regarding stability, work/life balance, and salary.
- Relocation assistance.
- We like to treat employee the same way we want to be treated ;-)